Introduction


Okay, so that's me with my sister, Aishwarya. My name's Shridevi studying at St.Paul's International School, Kalamassery. I am 13 years old. I am an introvert. I love all the people in my life and behave nicely to the people to whom I don't feel much of interest too. My hobbies are singing, reading, kalarippayattu, and cooking. I love training dogs too and I am very passionate about dogs. If you have any dog training videos, please feel free to share them with me. I love science, mathematics, languages, sports, and games. I love writing and that is why I have started writing in Blogger. I have heard that many of my mom's friends have written their stories in blogs like these and their stories were converted into books. I will share all of my life's experiences in this Blogspot so that many of you can hope that you are not the only one who's suffering from teenage problems, shyness, boredom, frustration, etc and if I can, I will share my tips on how to overcome these problems. I hope that you like what I write. I hope to see your reply and comments.  
[p.s this photo was taken 2 years ago so don't expect that I will look like this photo now]

Comments

  1. Soooper... so happy to see my daughter as a writer... Rome was not built in one day dear.. keep writing ... keep people engaged... send love , light and bliss to humanity. With whole hearted blessings... Amma. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts