Julia's Birthday Celebration🥰🥳

 Who's the Birthday Girl??


Meee!!

Yes, so yesterday instead of celebrating New Year, we celebrated Julia's birthday. We all thought Julia's birthday was today until her breeder told us that it was actually on December 30th! By the time we knew this, it was too late, so we celebrated yesterday by making a special dog cake that I and my human family hated, but Julia loved it!!


Click on the cake to see the recipe!
My father gave her a chicken roll as a birthday present, I gave her my cake as a present, And my younger sister told me that she'll give Julia's gift today. 
It is actually peanut butter and carrot cake with honey as a substitute for sugar. When you make this cake for your pooch, please make sure that your peanut butter does not contain xylitol. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener that is not at all healthy for your pooch! So please be aware of this fact and enjoy baking for your pooch for his/her birthday, a good day, or simply to lift your fur baby's mood.



Happy Birthday my dear Juliakutty [which means Julia baby]. You are finally an adult in your dog world, but to me, you are still a newborn puppy❤️😘🐶
Click each of the photos and in one of them, you can see some surprising footage!










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for replying!! She is so happy to hear this🐶

      Delete
  2. Aw! So sweet! I know i'm VERY late but happy birthday any way Julia! XD


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts