Pet Your Pet In These Spots, Your Dog/Cat Will LOVE It!!



That's me with my Labrador puppy, Julia. She loves it when I pet her [Actually, which dog doesn't??]. So with time and experience, I understood the places where she loves petting the most. Now it's been 5 months that she's been with us and I want to share with you the best places to pet your dog. So dog owners and lovers, stay tuned, and please comment in the comment box whether did these pettings and rubs work for you!!

1. The Ear Pet

 Now I bet that you might have already heard about this petting point but every dog loves it when you rub behind their ears. The plus point is that not only will your dog love it, you too will love it since the skin behind your BAF's [Best Animal Friend's] ear is very soft!! If you have felt it, you will understand what I am saying. If you haven't, go on, try it!!

                                                           Awww, look!! She's hugging me!!


2. The Neck Pet
This is a nice place to pet your dog too. In some of the dogs, like my labrador girl here, there will be some skin that will be hanging from the neck, as shown in the photo. If it is there in your dog's neck, you can hold there and pet or if your dog does not have that skin, you can pet at another place in another way instead, which I will be mentioning in a moment.


3. Chest Rub
It's nice to rub and pet your dog's chest. I would prefer to rather make your dog sit and then gently scratch in the chest and always be careful while doing this because you will never know when your dog might just want to pounce on you!! I have had a lot of experiences like this: I make her sit, I rub her chest, and all of a sudden, WHAM!! There I am, flat on the floor, half-paralyzed over what just happened to me๐Ÿ˜ต

4. Between-The-Ears 
This might be a bit tough for skinny dogs but you can try whether it works for your dog or not. It's soo relaxing for Julia when I scratch like this that she bends her head while I'm petting her. Try it!!


5. Classic Pet
This is the normal petting that every dog owner does. Just in case you don't know, I am just telling you.


 6. The Neck Pet-2
This is the neck pet that is an alternative to the Neck Pet-1. If your dog has less skin under their chin, this is a perfect petting area for your dog.


7. Belly Rubs!!
Of course, most of you know that belly rubs are very relaxing for both dogs and cats. But in my experience, my puppy either replied positively or tried to bite me!! But you know, whenever I rub her on her belly, She is like a Doggy SuperGirl since she's stretches whenever I rub her on her belly. 


Caution: Whenever you do any kind of these pettings or rubs, please take safety measures and as much as possible, try to stand or bend a little bit instead of completely bending down or else you at their same height might be an excellent reason to excite them and hence, jumping, the dog trampling you, and much more accidents might happen. So stay safe, stay tuned to my world and stay happy with your buddy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ    






 


Comments

  1. Hey friends, please comment if you want me to add a video on petting these pet points!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Please don't forget to subscribe and stay tuned to my world๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts