Hair flying, down I go!!

After I came back from Dubai to Kerala, I didn't go too many places rather than to my relative's houses. So I, with my Amma and my sister, who was a small baby at that time, went to Lulu mall to do some shopping and all. Then I saw this huge Playground on the topmost floor. I told my wish to Amma whether I can play in the Playground. She agreed. Then when we went to the playground, I was surprised!! It was not at all a normal playground. It was one of the Sparky's fun park where there were a lot of rides and video arcades.
 Children riding roller coaster illustration.
The rides include wall climbing, video arcade, roller coaster, and much more. As soon as my Amma paid for my rides and instructed me on how much rides I can take, I quickly started playing on the smaller rides since I was a little afraid. Then finally I thought of riding on the roller coaster. I asked my mother whether I can play on the roller coaster. She allowed. When I got on to the ride and the ride started, it was like a cobra was trying to attack us. First, we went straight very slowly. Then we started climbing a medium-sized hill slowly. Then out of the blue, suddenly, we were going down the hill at such a speed that my stomach was in my throat and my hair was flying ferociously as if there was no tomorrow. To add to the shock, there came another hill and we went through that as if we were suddenly going through a speed breaker. This continued again for a few more times. Each time when I reached the medium-sized hill, I thought, "Ok, this time I will definitely get ready and not be shocked", but to no avail. Each time I got the same shocked feeling again and again. 
                        Finally, when the ride finished, I still remember even today when I ran to my Amma and hugged her tightly. I was so shaken and scared that I told my Amma that I shall never ride a roller coaster again. But she replied that I was so brave to at least try it and my Amma said that let's ride the roller coaster again, this time with my Amma. My fear had decreased a little bit but still, I tried again. Imagine the fun I had when we did it this time!! It was so amazing!!! 
                     Then after some time, I met my cousin at Sparky's!! It was so amazing again and this time I suggested to her that we should get in the roller coaster. She agreed. And this time she screamed and I was like, "YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!". I felt so happy at that time. And I was no longer afraid of medium-sized roller coasters.                    
                                So what I want to say to you is this: ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO DO, YOUR FEAR WILL EVENTUALLY GO!!

Comments

Popular Posts