How To NOT Get Angry At Someone Unnecessarily: Looking From Someone Else's Perspective

 

Hey friends, stay tuned till the end cause I am making an important announcement
My dog Julia was bought from one of my relatives with money, and I was ANGRY about it. Because I wished to adopt, not shop, and my family was also half-supported with this matter. Until my uncle came from Qatar to my house in Kerala for his usual vacation. When he heard about this matter, he told me that we'll shop for a dog!! What!! No, that's not what I wanted!! I asked him why and according to him, the quality of the dogs in the shelter is not good!! Like, Whaaat!! The shelter dogs might have had a bad past life, but that doesn't mean that they are sick filthy dogs!! And as if I wanted to show off this dog in from of others! I just want to love it and take care of it and I also want the dog to love me back, not to show off the dog in front of others, saying, "Look, that's my puppy, and she's a purebred Labrador, everyone come look, look, look!🙄
Anyways, when I finally got my dog, I was ecstatic, but also kinda angry, because I wanted to adopt but my uncle bought the dog.
But at some time these days, I thought about one of the lessons that my SALT teacher taught me at my school: Before you get angry at someone, think from their perspective[these are not the exact words though, just putting the idea into my own words😃]. Then I thought about this from my Uncle's perspective. And the results were AWESOME☺️😇
The reason was that I[kind of]knew his behavior and one of them was that kids were a HUGE weakness point in him😉And especially since I was his niece, he definitely loves me a lot. And then I thought from his point of view, an uncle whose niece wanted a rescue dog. And due to the lack of knowledge, he thought that there will be low-quality dogs in the animal shelters, and he didn't want a low-quality dog that had to be treated and paid for every month, only to die after a year or so, cause that'll break anyone's heart. And not only that, there were little to no animal shelters in Kerala,[which is why I plan to open an animal rescue here in Kerala once I grow up😇] so it's going to be really difficult to find one near to us.
So, therefore, the best option[at least in front of him,]was to buy a dog. And I think either he wanted the puppy to be a little bit cheaper or he knew the reason why I wanted an adopted dog because I don't want any animals to be harmed by in the process of me getting a dog cause he bought my puppy from one of my relatives from Wayanad[it's a place in Kerala, India] who has a dog named Julie who is so sweet[yeah, I put the name Julia for my dog based on her mother's name] so that he understands how the puppy is been treated and all. And I am grateful to him for that.
So, therefore one of the best ways to not get angry or sad or anything like that at someone is to think from their perspective. Who knows, sometimes you'll get to know that person even more and understand their decisions or whatever it is. Stay safe, stay happy and stay tuned to my world😇 






So, the important announcement is that I am going to publish new blogs on Saturdays only.
And I'm so sorry for not publishing for such a looong time. 

Comments

Popular Posts