My Life Till Now

 So, I have been to a lot of baking, cooking, babysitting, reading, singing, and cleaning these days. There's the triple lockdown in our area, and it has been raining like crazy. Yesterday, I think the skies got tired and took a break, cause there was no rain yesterday. In today's newspaper, it was shown that it is a yellow alert in our area, which is Ernakulam. So now I shall talk in detail about all that I've been doing.

Babysitting









So, I babysit my youngest sister and she can be quite amusing and surprising, as she starts to make quirky sounds and responds to other sounds. But she can be quite a handful when she wants to. Like when she cries and cries when she's hungry but Mum's busy. And the only way to make her stop crying is to walk around holding her. And after a few minutes of walking, my hands will ache. And when she finally sleeps, if you don't carefully put her back in bed, she'll wake up again and cry. She hates to simply lay down or sleep in the bed. But she'll lie down when she's in the mood to play or talk[her talk is full of coos, wide gummy smiles, and shouts]. She has also started to flatter me by giving me wide gummy smiles so that I can take her around the house. And I sometimes give in to her wish. Except feeding[ I can also do that if Mum puts milk into baby's bottle]  and bathing her, I have learned to do all of her duties, like diaper duty, burping, etc.

Cooking

So, these days, I've also started cooking curries for lunch. The deal between Mum and me is that if I cook a curry for lunch, then she cleans the house. But if she cooks, then I clean the house. Since yesterday I was lazy to clean, I made an onion potato fry. And some days before, I made a cabbage thoran[it's a Keralite curry, but the main point is that you chop the cabbage into small slices and make it into a curry]. And I've also made noodles. So till now, this is the cooking that I've done. Stay safe, stay happy and stay tuned to my world😇
[Click the food name to see the recipe I've used]

  





Comments

Popular Posts