One Of My Embarrassing Moments 😳

Hey guys, it's been so long since I last posted anything. But don't worry, I'm back😎.
 

I was in my online tuition class, listening to my Social Science class. After a while, I got bored and started feeling sleepy. I looked at the time and saw that it would take a lot of time before the break started. My head was falling off of my hand as I was starting to sleep. I tried to stay awake by promising that once the break started, I will take a short nap.
                                                                                                 The next thing that I remember happening was that a male voice was calling someone. I woke up and saw that the male voice was none other than the discipline teacher himself! At first I thought that the teacher was calling someone else but then I suddenly realized that he was calling me! I quickly unmuted and politely asked him what was the matter. He said that he had been calling me for 15 minutes! Like OMG😨 He asked me to call my mother. Since she was already besides me after hearing all of this commotion, she showed her face and started to listen to what the teacher had to say while sad tears started to flow from my eyes for god-knows-why. It might be because I disappointed my teacher. My mother explained that I had a problem with my sleep as I recently joined in online tuition. He told me to not repeat this again and let me inside the class.
              So that's one of my embarrassing moments. So if this kind of stuff happens to you too, remember, you are not alone. We are all in this together. Think about the bright side, I know something new about myself, that I CANNOT survive even for half the day without having a good night's sleep. So like this, you too can know something new about yourself and act upon it so that your mistake never happens again. So stay safe, stay happy and stay tuned to my world😇

Comments

Popular Posts